Lake County 6th District Court
The Lake County Court Administrator provides staff support for a full range of court operations for the 6th District Court, for the State of Minnesota.
Court Administration is responsible for:
- processing and management of all records and files for the court
- providing services to the public, other county offices and the judiciary
- processing and calendaring of Civil, Family/Probate, Criminal/Traffic, Juvenile and Conciliation (small claims) cases through the court system
- the collection and disbursement of fines, fees and restitution, and
- safeguarding all court ordered trusts.