**PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING MEETING CHANGES**
Local Mental Health Task Force Meetings for July and August have been cancelled.
Lake County Local Mental Health Task Force
Members: Jamie Harthan, Reverend Dean Rudloff, Karen Saari, Judie Sarff, Lisa Schreyer, Dolly Wood, Terri Norris, Kim Hedin, Rob Laska
- To actively participate in the formation of the mental health portion of the annual Children and Community Services Act Plan (formerly known as the Community Social Services Act Plan), as provided for in Minnesota Statutes, section 256E.09, Subd.2.
- To actively participate in the development of mental health and related portions of the Lake County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee’s annual budget recommendations to the Board.
- To review and evaluate implementation of the plan and the budget, and to provide recommendations to the Board for inclusion in the Lake County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee’s report to the Board.
- To receive, review and comment on special interest group and community-at-large input regarding mental health issues, with respect to the Lake County Health and Human Services Plan, programs, service and performance.
- To actively develop work groups within the Task Force to address various needs within the community as needed.
- To perform such other duties as are requested by the Lake County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee.