Attention: Information and Reminder!
1) Property Taxes are due: May 15 and October 15
2) New drop box is at the front of the Health and Human Services Building at 616 Third Avenue, Two Harbors, MN
3) To reprint your Tax statements go to: Parcelinfo.com search your name and print the tax statement.
Lake County is now offering a new service in our Auditor’s Office. The newly elected Auditor has researched and acquired a program and system for taking credit card payments. Payments can still be made with your personal check at either the Auditor’s counter in the Courthouse or by mail OR you can now pay online or at the Auditor’s counter using one of the new credit card payment methods. Please see their pages on this website for details and a link to use, in order to pay for your taxes on line.
You may pay in one of three ways and the charges vary:
1. Credit card payments will incur a 2.35% convenience fee on the amount charged (with a minimum fee of $1.95)
2. Debit card payments carry a flat fee of $3.95
3. Electronic Check, which draws on your checking account, has a flat fee of $1.50
Note: These fees are processing fees and do not come to the County.
For further information click here to go to the Auditors page…