Churches United in Ministry (CHUM) offers the following services:
- Stabilization services includes the emergency shelter program for families and individuals, homeless street outreach, the Chum Drop-In Center, the Chum Clinic, family and individual case management, employment services, and benefits advocacy.
- Distributive services include two emergency food shelves and household start-up assistance for individuals and families moving from shelter to permanent housing.
- Chum 2 GO provides good quality, healthy food to those who do not have easy access to transportation.
- Congregational outreach, advocacy and organizing encourages policymakers to respond better to the needs of low- and no-income people, particularly those who are experiencing homelessness or hunger, or who experience racial inequity.
- Provide longer-term housing for individuals transitioning from homelessness.
- 102 West 2nd Street
Duluth, MN 55802