- Connect Forward-Helping individuals to advance career and finances through goal planning, personal coaching, academia and local employers. Informational sessions held Tuesdays and Wednesdays, every half hour from 5pm-6pm. Dinner and childcare are provided. Program hours are 4:30pm-7pm on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
- Bridge to Employment-Offers training, development of employment/career goals and placement assistance (in Duluth) to African American job seekers.
- HOPE-Employment assistance for those who are low income or on MFIP and experiencing personal or systematic barriers to obtaining education or employment. Referral must come from financial worker or employment counselor.
- Free Tax Site-Free tax preparation and refunds for families and individuals with income up to $54,000.
- Common Cents Class-Free financial assistance class which provides information on asset building, creating a budget, understanding credit cards, credit reports, getting out of debt, dealing with collectors, getting a mortgage, preventing identity theft. Free child care and a hot meal are provided. Class size limited – registration is required.
- Suite 201
2424 W 5th Street
Duluth, MN 55806