- Bridge to Employment-Offers training, development of employment/career goals and placement assistance (in Duluth). Must be enrolled in MFIP.
- Education-Integrated coaching program to assist individuals looking to further their education, research career paths, provide guidance to pay off student loans, and take part in FAIM (assistance to pay for your education). Also offers GED certification, a six-week Certified Nursing Assistant class, Community Construction (to learn construction skills) and Steam Corps paid employment training.
- Free Tax Site-Free tax preparation and refunds for families and individuals with income up to $58,000.
- Common Cents Class-Free financial assistance class which provides information on asset building, creating a budget, understanding credit cards, credit reports, getting out of debt, dealing with collectors, getting a mortgage, preventing identity theft. Registration is required.
- FAIM-Helps individuals build savings to start a business, pay for education, purchase a home, car, or other asset. This program offers matching funds.
- Health and Food-Offers MNSure and SNAP navigation.
- Transportation-We can help you regain your license to drive and/or give you a bike to get around town and to work. Also offers JumpStart, an affordable car loan program offering financial coaching, low-interest rate loans, and a repair fund savings account.
- Suite 201
2424 W 5th Street
Duluth, MN 55806