HDC offers same day appointments for the following programs: addiction services, adult and child case management, adult and child psychotherapy, ARMHS, behavioral home health, CTSS, early childhood, and employment services.
- Mental Health-Offers a continuum of outpatient mental health services for all ages. Services include individual, family and couples counseling, school-based therapy, Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services, Targeted Case Management, Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports, including skills groups, psychiatric services, peer support and employment services. Crisis appointments available. Most major insurances, including MA, are accepted. Nobody is turned away for an inability to pay.
- Chemical Health-Offers Rule 25 and comprehensive chemical health assessments, intensive outpatient group programming, dual diagnosis (MI/CD) treatment services, substance abuse disorder counseling, peer support services, case management and monitoring and aftercare support services.
- Employment Connection-Provides community placement services that assist clients to define vocational goals and then find and maintain competitive employment in the community. Assists in searching for, finding, and maintaining employment. The Employment Connection is a vocational program that is specially designed to help adults with mental illness, serious mental illness and serious and persistent mental illness find and keep employment in the community. All referrals go through an assessment of needs and eligibility process.
- MFIP and DWP Employment and Training Program-Offers job search and supportive services to eligible persons with dependents.
- 218-834-5520 (Two Harbors)
- 218-728-4491 (Duluth)
- 218-834-5520 (Silver Bay)
- 800-634-8775 (24/7 crisis line)
- 325 11th Avenue
Two Harbors, MN 55616
- 1401 E 1st Street
Duluth, MN 55805
- 99 Edison Blvd.
Silver Bay, MN 55614