Free pregnancy testing, parenting education, baby and maternity items, free medical clinic, including ultrasounds, and safe sleep classes.
- Earn While You Learn Program-Open to anyone willing to participate. Parents earn points by completing one-on-one lessons and classes. Clients can redeem those points for diapers, wipes, clothes, and many other baby items.
- Medical Clinic-Free, non-emergency medical clinic (for those without insurance) that includes ultrasounds. Must make an appointment.
- Safe Sleep Classes-Call either location for dates and times. Free Pack’n Plays are available after completing this course.
- Material Assistance-Offering diapers, wipes, formula, clothing, hygiene products, strollers, highchairs and furniture
- 218-727-3399 (Duluth)
- 715-394-4102 (Superior)
- 4931 East Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55804
- 1823 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880