Offering emergency housing, transitional and supportive housing, support groups, supervised visitation, advocacy, law enforcement and medical appointment accompaniment, clothing, bedding, household items, transportation, and information and referrals. The Crisis Intervention Service provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
- The Supervised Visitation Program allows parents in high conflict or high-risk situations access to their children in a safe and supervised environment. The program is used to protect children from potentially dangerous situations while allowing parental access and providing support for the parent child relationship. The Supervised Exchange Program service allows the child to be exchanged from one parent to the other without being exposed to the conflict of the parents. Monitoring is limited to the actual exchange with the remainder of the visit occurring unsupervised.
- Stronger Together is a support group for people who have experienced harmful relationships. Focus is on self-empowerment, healing, coping strategies, and making healthy changes. Group meets Tuesdays from 6pm-7pm at North Shore Horizons.
- Crisis Intervention Services provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
Also offers clothing, bedding and household items.
- 800-834-5923 (sexual assult/domestic violence only)
- 866-223-1111 (crisis line)
- 127 7th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616