Clothing Room-Offers newborn to size 7 in kids clothing, diapers, wipes, blankets, hygiene products and other baby equipment (items are donated, so selection may vary) to those in need, free of charge. Call ahead to schedule a same day appointment. Open Monday through Friday, 8am to 4 pm.
- Suite 301 1 East 1st Street Duluth, MN 55802
- Community Services-Offering area resources in situations of homelessness, chemical dependency, domestic abuse, unemployment and mental health. No case management commitment; use as often or as little as needed. Assistance with hygiene products, household goods and bus tickets and gas vouchers (for work or medical appointments). Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- Health Realizations-Cognitive skills-based program that helps individuals manage stress in a positive way. Open to all individuals on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Community Kitchen; women’s meetings are Sundays at 7pm in room 205; men’s meetings are Mondays at noon in room 205.
- Clothes that Work-Free clothing for low income individuals that are seeking employment or are employed and need clothing (must provide proof of employment). Also provides accessories, hygiene and beauty products. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Free Store: Free clothing and household goods. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
- Continental Breakfast 8:30am-9:30am
- Lunch 11:30am-1pm
- Dinner 5pm-6pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
- 206 West 4th Street Duluth, MN
Sells gently used clothing and household goods.
- 702 7th Avenue Two Harbors, MN 55616
Low cost household goods, furniture and clothing. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am-5pm.
- 508 7th Street Two Harbors, MN 55616
Offering emergency housing, transitional and supportive housing, support groups, supervised visitation, advocacy, law enforcement and medical appointment accompaniment, clothing, bedding, household items, transportation, and information and referrals. The Crisis Intervention Service provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
- The Supervised Visitation Program allows parents in high conflict or high-risk situations access to their children in a safe and supervised environment. The program is used to protect children from potentially dangerous situations while allowing parental access and providing support for the parent child relationship. The Supervised Exchange Program service allows the child to be exchanged from one parent to the other without being exposed to the conflict of the parents. Monitoring is limited to the actual exchange with the remainder of the visit occurring unsupervised.
- Stronger Together is a support group for people who have experienced harmful relationships. Focus is on self-empowerment, healing, coping strategies, and making healthy changes. Group meets Tuesdays from 6pm-7pm at North Shore Horizons.
- Crisis Intervention Services provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
Also offers clothing, bedding and household items.
- 800-834-5923 (sexual assult/domestic violence only)
- 866-223-1111 (crisis line)
- 127 7th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616