Clothing Room-Offers newborn to size 7 in kids clothing, diapers, wipes, blankets, hygiene products and other baby equipment (items are donated, so selection may vary) to those in need, free of charge. Call ahead to schedule a same day appointment. Open Monday through Friday.
- 1422 E Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55805
Caring closets offer a variety of hygiene products, clothing and miscellaneous items for students. Items available are body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hair ties, combs and brushes, feminine hygiene products, lotion, razors, shaving cream, lip balm, deodorant, dental floss and many more. Leggings, shirts, socks, underwear, sweatpants and sweatshirts are also available. Caring closets are located at the Minnehaha Elementary and Two Harbors High Schools. If school is not in session, a caring closet is also available to students at Cooperative Light and Power.
*If you have items to donate, please drop them off at Cooperative Light and Power.
- Minnehaha Elementary School
421 7th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616
- Two Harbors High School
1640 Highway 2
Two Harbors, MN 55616
- Community Services-Offering area resources in situations of homelessness, chemical dependency, domestic abuse, unemployment and mental health. No case management commitment; use as often or as little as needed. Assistance with hygiene products, household goods and bus tickets and gas vouchers (for work or medical appointments). Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- Hygiene Unit-Hygiene services including showers, toilets, and sinks are available to everyone Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm. Drop-ins welcome. Come to the parking lot doors and you will be greeted by Damiano staff.
- Health Realization-Cognitive skills-based program that helps individuals manage stress in a positive way. Open to all individuals on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Community Kitchen; women’s meetings are Sundays at 7pm in room 205 (please arrive 15-minutes early).
Clothing and Household
- Clothes that Work-Free clothing for low income individuals that are seeking employment or are employed and need clothing (must provide ID and proof of employment). Also provides accessories, hygiene and beauty products. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Free Store: Free clothing and household goods. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
Food Community Kitchen: Breakfast and dinner to-go meals are available during serving times at the 4th street entrance.
- Continental Breakfast 8:30am-9:30am (daily)
- Lunch 11:30am-1pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Dinner 5pm-6pm (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Kids’ Kitchen: Kids ages 6+, no adult needed. Provides healthy meals, nutritional education, and a safe place for kids after school and during the summer. Monday through Thursday 2:30pm-5:30pm (meal is served at 4:30pm). Go to the 2nd Avenue West entrance of the Damiano Center and ring the doorbell.
- 206 West 4th Street
Sells gently used clothing and household goods.
- 702 7th Avenue Two Harbors, MN 55616
Low cost household goods, furniture and clothing. Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10am-5pm.
- 508 7th Street Two Harbors, MN 55616
Offering emergency housing, transitional and supportive housing, support groups, supervised visitation, advocacy, law enforcement and medical appointment accompaniment, clothing, bedding, household items, transportation, and information and referrals. The Crisis Intervention Service provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
- The Supervised Visitation Program allows parents in high conflict or high-risk situations access to their children in a safe and supervised environment. The program is used to protect children from potentially dangerous situations while allowing parental access and providing support for the parent child relationship. The Supervised Exchange Program service allows the child to be exchanged from one parent to the other without being exposed to the conflict of the parents. Monitoring is limited to the actual exchange with the remainder of the visit occurring unsupervised.
- Stronger Together is a support group for people who have experienced harmful relationships. Focus is on self-empowerment, healing, coping strategies, and making healthy changes. Group meets Tuesdays from 6pm-7pm at North Shore Horizons.
- Crisis Intervention Services provides help for individuals affected by domestic and sexual violence. 24-hour hotline for support, information and referrals.
Also offers clothing, bedding and household items.
- 800-834-5923 (sexual assult/domestic violence only)
- 866-223-1111 (crisis line)
- 127 7th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616