- Housing-Offers assistance to find and/or keep stable housing, counseling and financial support.
- FAIM-Money match program for low income eligible persons who want to purchase a home, pursue higher education or start a small business.
- Lives in Transition-Offers life/career planning services to eligible low-income individuals.
- Senior Community Service Employment-Promotes part time, temporary employment to income eligible adults over the age of 55.
- FAIM-Money match program for those who want to purchase a home, pursue higher education, or start a small business. Must meet income and employment qualifications.
- Energy Assistance-Emergency funds may be available for monthly heating bills, along with assisting with energy related repairs. Provided October 1st to May 31st.
- Homeownership-Provides down payment/closing cost assistance to income eligible buyers.
- Foreclosure Prevention-Provides one-on-one counseling over the phone or in person to help those in the mortgage foreclosure process. Provides guidance to homeowners who are seeking agreements from their lender if they are moving towards foreclosure.
- Housing Assistance-Offers counseling, financial support and assistance with finding or keeping stable housing.
- Weatherization-Audit of home for energy efficiency. Free to low income individuals that qualify.
- Single Family Rehabilitation-Offers many loan programs to help improve the condition of an existing home. https://www.aeoa.org/housing/single-family-rehabilitation
- Norlen Industrial Park
2124 10th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616
- (no email address available)