By working together to strengthen families and honor diverse cultures, the North Shore Collaborative strives to improve access for all our children to community resources and opportunities that promote healthy development.
Our vision is a healthy community where children are a high priority. Families, the community, schools, public and private agencies work together as partners to address the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health of all our children. The North Shore will be a safe, welcoming and supportive place to live, work, and raise families.
- Promote positive children’s mental health birth to age 21
- With community partners, promote developmental assets
- Address barriers and improve access to local resources for families with children
- Maintain a fund for the purpose of reducing barriers for children and youth to critical resources and developmental opportunities.
- Continue to improve, promote and ensure local funding for the Learning Opportunities Through Stories (LOTS) early literacy program.