Providing financial (including rent/mortgage assistance, utility assistance, assistance paying medical bills), child care assistance, transportation cards, educational and material assistance (including portable cribs) to women and babies in crisis that live in Minnesota.
Contact parenting agency (below) to obtain an application:
- St. Louis County Public Health: current patients only
- Women’s Care Center phone: (218) 623-7100
- Lake Superior Life Care Center phone: 218-727-3399
- You must be a MN resident.
- You must be facing a crisis related to a pregnancy or birth of a child under 4 months.
- Medical documentation explaining the crisis that is related to the pregnancy or birth of the baby.
- Employment verification indicating a return to work date with rate and expected work hours OR New Employment letter indicating a start date with rate and expected work hours OR four weeks worth of pay stubs if currently working.
- (651) 636-0637