- Community Services-Offering area resources in situations of homelessness, chemical dependency, domestic abuse, unemployment and mental health. No case management commitment; use as often or as little as needed. Assistance with hygiene products, household goods, mailboxes for people experiencing homelessness, free telephone line, bus tokens, and gas vouchers (call for program requirements). Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- Hygiene Unit-Including showers (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, towels included), toilets, and sinks. Come to the parking lot doors and you will be greeted by Damiano staff. Drop-ins welcome.
- Health Realization-Cognitive skills-based program that helps individuals manage stress in a positive way. Open to all individuals on Wednesdays at 7pm; women only meetings are Sundays at 7pm (please arrive 15-minutes early for both programs as building doors are locked when the meeting begins).
Clothing and Household
- Clothes that Work-Free clothing for low income individuals that are seeking employment or are employed and need clothing (must provide ID and proof of employment). Also provides accessories, hygiene and beauty products. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Free Store: Free clothing and household goods. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
Food Community Kitchen:
- Continental Breakfast 8:30am-9:30am (daily)
- Lunch 11:30am-1pm (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Dinner 5pm-6pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Kids’ Kitchen: Kids ages 6+, no adult needed. Provides healthy meals, nutritional education, and a safe place for kids after school and during the summer. Kids Kitching Programming is offered Monday through Thursday 2:30pm-5:30pm (meal is served from 4pm-5pm). Go to the 2nd Avenue West entrance of the Damiano Center and ring the doorbell.
- 206 West 4th Street
Duluth, MN 55806