- Community Services-Offering area resources in situations of homelessness, chemical dependency, domestic abuse, unemployment and mental health. No case management commitment; use as often or as little as needed. Assistance with hygiene products, household goods and bus tickets and gas vouchers (for work or medical appointments). Open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- Health Realizations-Cognitive skills-based program that helps individuals manage stress in a positive way. Open to all individuals on Wednesdays at 7pm in the Community Kitchen; women’s meetings are Sundays at 7pm in room 205; men’s meetings are Mondays at noon in room 205.
- Clothes that Work-Free clothing for low income individuals that are seeking employment or are employed and need clothing (must provide proof of employment). Also provides accessories, hygiene and beauty products. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm.
- Free Store: Free clothing and household goods. Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-3pm and Saturdays 10am-2pm.
- Continental Breakfast 8:30am-9:30am
- Lunch 11:30am-1pm
- Dinner 5pm-6pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday only)
- 206 West 4th Street Duluth, MN