- Bethany Runaway & Homeless Youth Program-Offers Bethany Crisis Shelter for youth 17 years and younger and provides access to therapy to explore issues. Referral by county social worker, court, or law enforcement.
- Loft Shelter-10 bed emergency shelter for youth ages 15-19. Located at 102 W First Street, Duluth.
- Host Homes-Program that matches young people ages 18-24 with caring and consistent adults who have a spare bedroom to offer.
- Another Door Emergency Housing Program-Program for young adults age 18-24 experiencing homelessness, offers short term housing and support to develop a plan.
- LSS Renaissance-Transitional housing (up to 18 months) for youth 16-21 years old.
- Supportive Apartments-Offers low-income, long-term housing paired with supportive services for youth who are experiencing homelessness.
- Center for Changing Lives-Located at 1422 East Superior Street, Duluth. Phone 218-529-2230. Offers many options to youth with regards to homelessness.
- Teen Health Clinic-Offers free walk-in wellness services including health screenings for teens and young adults who are 13-24 years old. Located at The Center for Changing Lives Duluth, 1422 East Superior Street, Duluth.
- Oh No Eighteen! (ONE) Independent Living Skills-Group training and individual transition planning and services for youth 16-21 that have been in care during their teen years for at least 30 days, including foster care, residential treatment programs, group homes, and other residential care services.
- Supervised Visits-Conducts supervised visits for families referred by counties and courts, as well as providing fee-based supervised visits for families who seek them independently. Flexible scheduling at various locations throughout Duluth and surrounding area. Phone 218-391-9561 for more information or see http://www.lssmn.org/youth/duluth/supervised-visits/.
- Bethany Crisis Nursery-Located at 1 East 1st Street, Suite 301 (phone: 218-302-6879) or see http://www.lssmn.org/crisisnursery/
- Clothing Room-Offers baby clothes (newborn to size 7 in kids), diapers/wipes, blankets, hygiene products and other baby equipment (items are donated, so selection varies) to those in need free of charge. Call ahead to schedule a same day appointment. Open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
- Child Care-Temporary, emergency care for up to three days for children infancy through 12 years. Available day and night.
- Together for Youth-An inclusive, supportive and welcoming group for LGBTQ12S youth ages 14-20. The group meets Wednesdays from 4pm-6pm at The Center for Changing Lives Duluth, 1422 East Superior Street.
- Working with families and individuals to solve debt and financial problems. Assists in setting up a realistic budget and payment plan to fit individual needs.
- 888-577-2227 (financial line)
- Suite 600
424 West Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55802