COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Currently Available
This is an important message!
- You are a resident of Lake County and
- You are age 65 or over at the time of registration.
Information you will need to register:
- Name, mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth and mother’s maiden name.
If you DO NOT have an email address, you must register by phone at (218) 834-8539.
- Brief health history
- The vaccine is free; even if you have insurance, please select "No insurance" option
You may register for the current vaccination clinic here: Register Now
About your appointment:
- Masks are required
- Please wear a shirt with short sleeves
- Photo ID with your date of birth and address is required
- The clinic is being held at General Hospital, 601 3rd Ave, Two Harbors, MN 55616
- Do not enter the facility more than five (5) minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure social distancing
- Only the person being vaccinated may enter the facility; however, if a person being vaccinated requires assistance a caregiver may accompany them
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes of observation after being vaccinated
- YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT; walk-ins will not be accepted