Fast Tracker is a cost-effective search engine — a virtual community — for psychiatric information and statewide mental health resources. This online, intuitive, searchable and real-time tool supports patient-centered, integrated care by linking providers to key research and professional guidelines to better serve Minnesotans living with mental illness.
- Up-to-date provider availability
- Access to referral resources
- Treatment protocols and guidelines
- Recovery and support group information
- Improve communication between primary and speciality providers