COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Schedule
All clinics are at Lake View Hospital and Medical Clinic, 325 11th Ave., Two Harbors unless otherwise specified.
Vaccines are free. Select “no insurance” when registering.
PEDIATRIC PFIZER VACCINE CLINICS are for first or second doses and ONLY for ages 5 to 11 years old.
Parental consent is required. Download form here. Forms will be available at the clinics.
- Tuesday, January 18th from 2:30 pm--4:00 pm. At the SILVER BAY CLINIC, 50 Outer Dr. Register here.
- Friday, January 28th from 11:30 am--12:30 pm. Register here.
MODERNA VACCINE CLINICS are ONLY for booster doses for those age 18+; at least five months after second dose.
- Monday, January 31st from 12:00 pm--1:00pm. Register here.
PFIZER VACCINE CLINICS are for first, second, or booster doses, for those age 12 and older. Booster doses at least five months after second dose.
Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18. Download the form here. Forms will also be available at the clinics.
- Tuesday, January 18th from 3:00-4:00 pm. Register here.
- Friday, January 21st from 2:00-3:30 pm. Register here.
General Information About COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
- Please wear a shirt with short sleeves.
- Please maintain social distancing when inside the facility.
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes of observation after being vaccinated.
- The recommended intervals between the first and second dose of vaccine are:
- Pfizer - 21 days (three weeks)
- Moderna - 28 days (four weeks)
- The Janssen (J & J) vaccine does not require a second dose.
- Information about booster shots is available here.
- Information about additional doses for those who are moderately to severely immunocompromised is available here.
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to all appointments.
- Masks are required.
- Go to www.vaccines.gov to find more vaccine opportunities.