Registration is Not Currently Open for the Next Vaccination Clinic
Additional Pop-Up Clinics will be scheduled as soon as the vaccine becomes available.
Please call the Lake County COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at (218) 834-8434 for more information or click here for downloadable/text version of this message; you are encouraged to check this message daily for the most current information about COVID-19 vaccine availability in Lake County. Information will be updated each morning, Monday through Friday.
General Information About COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
- Unless otherwise indicated, all clinics are being held at Lake View Hospital and Medical Clinic, 325 11th Avenue, Two Harbors. Please use the new main entrance.
- If you must cancel a previously scheduled vaccination appointment, please call (218) 834-8766.
- You may register for either your first or second dose online. If you are registering for your second dose, your second dose must be same vaccine brand as your first dose (e.g. if your first dose was Moderna, your second dose must be Moderna).
- The recommended intervals between the first and second dose of vaccine are:
- Pfizer - 21 days (three weeks)
- Moderna - 28 days (four weeks)
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you to your second dose appointment.
- The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine does not require a second dose.
- Masks are required
- Please wear a shirt with short sleeves
- Photo ID with your date of birth and address is required
- If you are under the age of 18, you may only register for an appointment for Pfizer vaccine. Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18. Click here to download the parental consent form. The form must be signed by your parent or legal guardian and brought to your first vaccine appointment.
- Do not enter the facility more than five (5) minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure social distancing
- Only the person being vaccinated may enter the facility; however, if a person being vaccinated requires assistance a caregiver may accompany them
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes of observation after being vaccinated
- YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT; walk-ins will not be accepted
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine.