COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Currently Available
You are eligible to register for an appointment if you are a Lake County resident or work in Lake County and you are:
- Age 18 or older for Moderna vaccine or Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine.
- Age 12 and older for Pfizer vaccine. Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18 (see general information below).
Information you will need to register:
- Full legal name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- Brief health history
- The vaccine is free; even if you have insurance, please select "No insurance" option
Please Note: There are often a few extra doses of vaccine available. If all appointments are full, please help us make sure that vaccine isn’t wasted by registering for the waiting list. You must be able to get to Lake View Hospital and Clinic within 20 minutes of being called.
For detailed instructions on the registration process click here. Click below to register:
General Information About COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
- You may register for either your first or second dose online. If you are registering for your second dose, your second dose must be same vaccine brand as your first dose (e.g. if your first dose was Moderna, your second dose must be Moderna).
- If you must cancel a previously scheduled vaccination appointment, please call (218) 834-8766.
- The recommended intervals between the first and second dose of vaccine are:
- Pfizer - 21 days (three weeks)
- Moderna - 28 days (four weeks)
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you to your second dose appointment.
- The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine does not require a second dose.
- Masks are required
- Please wear a shirt with short sleeves
- Photo ID with your date of birth and address is required
- If you are under the age of 18, you may only register for an appointment for Pfizer vaccine. Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18. Click here to download the parental consent form. The form must be signed by your parent or legal guardian and brought to your first vaccine appointment.
- Do not enter the facility more than five (5) minutes before your scheduled appointment to ensure social distancing
- Only the person being vaccinated may enter the facility; however, if a person being vaccinated requires assistance a caregiver may accompany them
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes of observation after being vaccinated
- YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT; walk-ins will not be accepted
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine.