COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Schedule
Curious about who needs a booster shot?
COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People
Pfizer clinics are for first, second, or booster doses.
Wednesday, October 20th Mini-clinic from 4:00-5:00 pm. Sign up to secure your vaccine.
Wednesday, October 27th from 2:00-5:00 pm. Sign up to secure your vaccine.
Wednesday, November 10th starting at 8:45 am. Sign up to secure your vaccine.
General Information About COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
- Please wear a shirt with short sleeves.
- Please maintain social distancing when inside the facility.
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes of observation after being vaccinated
- The recommended intervals between the first and second dose of vaccine are:
- Pfizer - 21 days (three weeks)
- Moderna - 28 days (four weeks)
- The Janssen (J & J) vaccine does not require a second dose.
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card with you to your second dose appointment.
- Masks are required