Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

LCHHS Advisory Committee and Task Forces

Lake County Health and Human Services has three opportunities for citizens to volunteer: the Lake County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee, the Lake County Local Mental Health Task Force and the Lake County Public Health Task Force.  To learn more about these volunteer opportunities, please click the links below.

Volunteers Needed

Lake County Health and Human Services is seeking interested volunteers to serve on the following committees: Lake County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee, Lake County Local Mental Health Task Force, and Lake County Public Health Task Force.

The Advisory Committee advises the Lake County Board on matters pertaining to general issues affecting the quality of life of the citizens of Lake County, and serves as an umbrella organization for the Public Health Task Force and Mental Health Task Force.  Access the membership application below; applications may also be obtained by contacting:

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2. Fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442
3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.