Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Pay Public Health License Fees

Lake County provides three options for paying Public Health Department license fees:  online, by mail or in person.

Please note there is a processing fee associated with using a credit care, e-check, or debit card.  This fee is paid to our vendor for processing the transaction. The fee does not come to Lake County.  Processing fees are as follows:

  1. Credit card payments will incur a 2.40% convenience fee on the amount charged, with a minumum fee of $2.00.
  2. E-check payments (draws directly from your checking/savings account) have a flat fee of $2.00.
  3. Debit card payments have a flat fee of $4.00.

On the Order/Transaction Information Screen, all of the information you need is located on your License Form.  Upon successfully entering a payment method, you will be provided with a confirmation number.

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.